Assalamu’alaikum Wr Wb.
Mandiri Amal Insani Foundation has established on Ocotober 2, 2104. Mandiri Amal Insani is a foundation which has a function to organize the ZISWAF (Zakat, Infaq, Shodaqoh, Wakaf) funds and distribute it to those need.
Mandiri Amal Insani has registered as National Law Agency (Badan Hukum Nasional), it appropriates to Decree of the Minister of Justice and Human Rights, and based on the Decree No. AHU-0718.104.22.1684 on October 6, 2014.
In order to improve the outreach and fundraising Zakat, Donation, Charity, Endowment, and others, then Mandiri Amal Insani had several Regional Office for expansion, including:
- Mandiri Amal Insani Regional Office Bandung
- Mandiri Amal Insani Regional Office Semarang
- Mandiri Amal Insani Regional Office Surabaya
- Mandiri Amal Insani Regional Office Makassar
- Mandiri Amal Insani Regional Office Medan
Our steps for having Mandiri Amal Insani’s representative office will continue throughout the entire territory of Indonesia. The self empowerment activities of Mandiri Amal Insani divided into five (5) groups of programs:
Science Development Program :
Integrated Scholarships, Independent Learning Service (LBM), Coaching, Training and Skills-Helping Educational facilities
Economic Development Program :
Fisheries Development Program, Livestock Development Program, Agriculture Development Program, Capital Venture Help Based of Mosque and Pesantren, Entrepreneurial Training and Counseling.
Social Affairs Program :
Scholar Development Program, Program for disabilities and orphan
Health Development Program :
Roving Health Services, Free Corps-Car Service, Maternal Health and Nutrition Toddler
Physical Infrastructure Development Program :
Physical and Infrastructure Helps, Mosque, Natural Disaster Quick Response Service, and other social facilities.
For the prosperity and social welfare of Indonesian civil society, Mandiri Amal Insani has the vision for becoming “The Trusted, Modern, and Rahmatan lil ‘Alamin Zakat Institution”, with the mission as follows:
- Facilitate and coordinate the collection and distribution of Zakat, Infaq, Shodaqoh and endowments and other contributions that are not binding on-and for society in order to fulfill their respective obligations in tithe, Infaq, Shodaqoh and Endowments
- Improve people’s lives; especially the poor through social programs, humanitarian, and religious in the hope that formerly Mustahik be Muzakki
- Enhance Independence & Accountability Institute in Managing Public Resources
- Transforming Values to Achieve Religious Communities
Alhamdulillah, until now, there were 61.251 beneficiaries with the amount of funds provided from Mandiri Amal Insani is 50.6 billion. Hopefully, MAI Foundation can provide benefit to the whole people and be able to participate to build the country in the future.
Wassalammu’alaikum Wr. Wb.
Chairman of MAI Foundation